In order to obtain the china visa, the critical step is to get an invitation letter (PU).

Without this letter, it does not appear possible for a visa to be issued. You may have a residence permit, But it can not allow you to enter China. Based on feedback, to get the invite letter issued, you should be working at a company that has demonstrable economic impact in China (based on headcount, revenue, etc).

Note that some Companies and schools in June 2020  first tier cities have successfully arranged PU invitation letters for staff 

PU invitation letters are valid for 3 months from date of issue.

The only way to get this PU letter is by factory or agent   to apply it in the foreign affair office.

Leave a Reply