Documents required for F & M Visas
- Generally speaking,an Verification Letter of Invitation or an Invitation Letter(TE) shall be provided (printout or photocopy), both of the letters must be extended by a Chinese inviter. If one visits China for the first time, one must provide a local police character/clearance certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs .
- Other documents
- One might be exempted from an Verification Letter of Invitation or an Invitation Letter(TE) shall be provided (printout or photocopy) in the following situation. (However, an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China is still needed. See part﹝b﹞) –If one works for governments or other official institutions and holds a private passport with a mark of Government Officer or Government Employee, he or she should provide an NOC to Travel Abroad issued by his or her employer and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and bank statement (the last six months). If one visits China for the first time, he or she should also provide round-trip air tickets & hotel booking. –Any applicant who has visited China for more than three times since 1 January 2016. One should provide photocopies of passport pages with entry/exit stamps of China Immigration Inspection and bank statement for the last six months.
- An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China, should contain: –Information about the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.) < br/> –Information about the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source) –Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
- If necessary, the consular officer may ask the applicant to provide other supporting documents, ask for an interview or signing off after you finish visiting China. If one visits China for the first time, he or she must come personally for an interview.
- The consular officer has the final decision on the visa issuance, validity, duration of stay and number of entries according to specific condition of the applicant.
- Inquiry time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (except holidays)
- The above new policy will be implemented from 1 April 2018